“The McKinstry Library empowers students to realize their full potential by providing access to collections in support of the college’s curriculum, delivering instruction in the effective use of information resources, and cultivating a comfortable and engaging space for learning, discovery, and collaboration.”
The McKinstry Memorial Library supports the research and information needs of students and faculty as guided by the college’s curriculum. The College’s library is open 75.5 hours per week and provides:
- Access to over 25,000 print items
- Access to the print collections of 80+ Illinois libraries through the I-Share consortium
- Over 160,000 e-books
- 33 electronic databases
- A special Abraham Lincoln collection
- 41 Internet-access computer stations
- A library classroom
- Research assistance in person, via phone, email and chat
- Information Literacy instruction, as requested.
- Numerous digital learning objects including tutorials and research guides.
|Derrick Casey – Library Director
|Adrienne Radzvickas, Technical Services Librarian
|John Hyde, Library Assistant/Career Services Specialist