User ID (if it asks for one): s8455842
User ID: ADRIENNERADZVICKAS
- Business Source Elite: This business database provides full text for over 1,000 business publications.
- Glassdoor: provides information about companies including reviews and salaries.
- Regional Business News: provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications.
- Article First: OCLC Index of articles from the contents pages of journals.
- ClasePeriodica: is an index of Latin American journals in the sciences and humanities.
- E-books (OCLC catalog of online electronic books available through libraries worldwide).
- Illinois Catalog: is an OCLC catalog of materials in Illinois Libraries.
- OAlster: a Union catalog of digital resources.
- PapersFirst: this is an OCLC index of papers presented at conferences worldwide.
- Proceedings: An OCLC index of worldwide conference proceedings.
- World Cat: catalog of books and other materials in libraries worldwide.
Current Events Databases
- Newspaper Source: provides cover-to-cover full text for more than 40 (U.S.) & international newspapers.
- SIRS Knowledge Source: provides access to SIRS Issues Researcher, SIRS Government Reporter, and SIRS Renaissance.
- ERIC: an education database, ERIC contains more than 1.3 million records and links to more than 323,000 full-text documents dating back to 1966.
- MAS Ultra: this database contains full text for nearly 500 popular, high school magazines.
- Primary Search: provides full text for more than 70 popular, magazines for elementary school research.
- Professional Development Collection: is the most comprehensive collection of full text education journals in the world.
General Research Databases
- Academic Search Complete: this multi-disciplinary database provides full text for more than 4,600 journals, including full text for nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles.
- Cyberdrive Illinois: provides access to resources from the Illinois State Library.
- Ebsco eBook Collection: search and view the full text of eBooks. Many are career and business related.
- Ebrary: search and view the full text of eBooks.
- ECO: a collection of scholarly journals.
- GreenFILE: offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment.
- HarpWeek: electronic access to Harper’s Weekly (1857-1912)
- Literary Reference Center: a comprehensive database that provides users with a broad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works.
- MasterFILE Premier: designed specifically for public libraries, this multidisciplinary database provides full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals with full-text information dating as far back as 1975.
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information: Provides patient drug information,in both English and Spanish. This content is updated monthly.
- Consumer Health Complete: a comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content. It is designed to support patients’ information needs and foster an overall understanding of health-related topics.
- Health Source—Consumer Edition: provides access to nearly 80 full text, consumer health magazines.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition: This database provides nearly 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition also features the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide, which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names.
- Medline: provides articles covering all areas of medicine, including dentistry and nursing.
Government Related Databases
- GPO: provides a catalog of U.S. Government Publications.
- Military and Government Collection: Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government.
- Britannica Academic Edition: online access to the Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Funk & Wagnall’s New World Encyclopedia: This database provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas.
- Digital Sanborn Maps: Digital historical maps of Illinois communities.
- Oxford English Dictionary: online access to the OED.
- World Almanac: provides access to Funk and Wagnalls New Encyclopedia and four almanacs.